©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gear change

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I'm not really satisfied so far with my cycle (1g test e/500 deca wk) I took 100mg of drol for 30 days then 45mg of dbol for 2 1/2 weeks and b/c of headaches I know it's time to drop the orals for awhile.

I'm going to do 750wk deca and 750wk test e. I know that's alot of Deca, but I'd like to see how it works since I've already done 1g of test for the last 6 weeks.

I'm also starting test prop 100mg eod today.

So far gains have been 1/2" on arms, 30lbs on bench, and about 16lbs of body weight.

Next time I diet and cut like I did prior to this cycle I'm going with Primo/Winny/Deca or EQ

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
hey greg ! is there 1000mg to every gram? if not how many mg are in a gram?.. and i dont mean to change the subject but how did you r quad injections go ? im thinking of doing a quad for my third shot...

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Yeah 1g of test = 1000mg of test. A big dose and not for beginners. Today will be my first quad injection and I've been on gear on and off for about 5 years! I'll post how it goes. I asked ALOT of questions leading up to this so I think I'm prepared.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
gregdiesel said:
Yeah 1g of test = 1000mg of test. A big dose and not for beginners. Today will be my first quad injection and I've been on gear on and off for about 5 years! I'll post how it goes. I asked ALOT of questions leading up to this so I think I'm prepared.
good luck bro i will be taking my first quad shot tomorrow ,im a little nervous but o 'well it is litterally a pain in my ass not being able to sit right down with out holding on to something a couple of my best buds think that shit halarious.. thanks for the info on mg =g ..and 1 g of test is well out of my range 500 mg a week for me :D

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Deca dick occurs with me at any test level. Plus remember the test prop 100mg eod should push the test a little higher.