©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how long do you really wait between cycles

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I always wait 15 weeks cause I don't ever go get my liver enzymes or my cholesterol levels checked.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
mr.nitrofish said:
thats what I was afraid of. oh well, the waiting game begins
You can always go to the docs and get some bloodwork done. That will let you know when things are back to normal.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
never long enough! When I don't wait long enough (like the last 2 cycles now) I don't have as impressive of gains. AAS can be an addiction and it's best to follow the rules where you can.

P

pincrusher

gregdiesel said:
never long enough! When I don't wait long enough (like the last 2 cycles now) I don't have as impressive of gains. AAS can be an addiction and it's best to follow the rules where you can.
i agree. when you go back on to soon, your gains during the next cycle will never be very good. you must give your body time to recuperate and also to refresh your steroid receptors or they will not as effectively make use of the products you take.
waiting a little longer will also help you to keep dosages lower with each successive cycle because your body is given enough time to fully replenish itself and rid itself of any toxins created during the gear cycle.