©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Advice...Tren E vs. Tren A

Zaven

May 18, 2005
what's up bro's.......I've been considering a Tren cycle, but not sure on which ester would be a better choice....E or A..

There seems to be mixed reviews on which is better....I think the main factor being that the longer acting ester seems to yield less sides than the acetate.....More seem to prefer Tren E.....

Are the Tren sides really as bad as proclaimed.....or is alot of it do to overdosing........

P

pincrusher

Zaven said:
what's up bro's.......I've been considering a Tren cycle, but not sure on which ester would be a better choice....E or A..

There seems to be mixed reviews on which is better....I think the main factor being that the longer acting ester seems to yield less sides than the acetate.....More seem to prefer Tren E.....

Are the Tren sides really as bad as proclaimed.....or is alot of it do to overdosing........
i would stick to tren ace if it is your first time using. since it is unknown what sides you may be affected by it would not be good to use a long estered product. the sides can be, increased aggression and quick mood swings, elevated bloodpressure, acne, decreased libido. since you do not know yet if any of these may affect you and some can get pretty bad, i would recommend using the acetate ester and do eod injections. if ya really want to stick with the enanthate ester then you could pyramid the dosages up over a couple weeks so your body has more time to adjust to the product and you have some time to see if you will get affected by any sides before the dosing gets to high.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
thanx pin........Acetate it is then......but still not not sure if I want to risk the sides...... :eek: ...

P

pincrusher

Zaven said:
thanx pin........Acetate it is then......but still not not sure if I want to risk the sides...... :eek: ...
most people see a lesser affect of sides when doing ed injections. if ya planned on doing 100mg eod then just drop it to 50mg ed and you will see a big difference in side affects. this will keep bloodlevels more constant and thus allow for less side affects to happen.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
pincrusher said:
most people see a lesser affect of sides when doing ed injections. if ya planned on doing 100mg eod then just drop it to 50mg ed and you will see a big difference in side affects. this will keep bloodlevels more constant and thus allow for less side affects to happen.
even better.....I luv injecting... ;)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Remember with tren, the regular anti-Es will not work well to combat gyno. Tren gyno comes from prolactin. Most people dont seem to have a problem with tren, but I am unfortunately one that does. To fight it, some use Dostinex, Bromocryptine, Vitex or high doses of B-6 if they encounter problems.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
tee said:
Remember with tren, the regular anti-Es will not work well to combat gyno. Tren gyno comes from prolactin. Most people dont seem to have a problem with tren, but I am unfortunately one that does. To fight it, some use Dostinex, Bromocryptine, Vitex or high doses of B-6 if they encounter problems.
yeah i read a thread bout bromo vs. B-6.........and it seems b-6 worked the best.....

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Zaven said:
yeah i read a thread bout bromo vs. B-6.........and it seems b-6 worked the best.....
I never tried any of them, but I have heard good reviews with taking B6 at 200-300mg/day split into 3 doses throughout the day for prevention & 600-900mg/day for actual symptoms.

P

pincrusher

tee said:
another option which alot of people seem to like is to run winny with the tren. winny is thought of to be a progesterone antagonist and will help prevent prolactin. it will also enhance the tren with better results overall and an increased hardening of the muscle when on-cycle.

shaq

Feb 4, 2004
Toronto, Canada
i tried both Acetate and Ethanate... i prefer enthanate ...i did 600mg per week along with test e...besides the sweat i got no side effects and actually prefer enthanate cuz ed injections get played out fast and i dnt really do 8 week cycles more like 16 and over...my body prefers when i go on the long run....... but thats just me i get no sides from tren....

gopower

Dec 12, 2004
shaq said:
i tried both Acetate and Ethanate... i prefer enthanate ...i did 600mg per week along with test e...besides the sweat i got no side effects and actually prefer enthanate cuz ed injections get played out fast and i dnt really do 8 week cycles more like 16 and over...my body prefers when i go on the long run....... but thats just me i get no sides from tren....
600mg of Tren E sounds like a lot. How long have you been training, cycling? And what are your results?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
pincrusher said:
another option which alot of people seem to like is to run winny with the tren. winny is thought of to be a progesterone antagonist and will help prevent prolactin. it will also enhance the tren with better results overall and an increased hardening of the muscle when on-cycle.
Pin,

Have you seen any studies stating that winny will help prevent prolactin, or is it just still word of mouth from experience in the field? Just curious.