©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's your poison when dieting..?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
well for me its sweets........not chips, french fries, hot-dogs, or cheeseburgurs......(not even beer)....just carb-loaded sweets

I mean the good stuff...like cakes, pies, cobblers, cookies, oreo blizzards, and my fav. little debbies.....lol......

I have no will power when it comes to sweets...... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Okay, mine I would say is fast food like Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, McDonalds.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Oh food you mean???? lmao

Most kinds of pie, Doritos, White chocolate Reese's cups... But I NEVER cheat!

M

McKenzie

Mine would have to be Coke Slushies and the Uh Oh Oreo's. :yumyum:

McK

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
tee said:
Thats health food for me :D

When I'm bulking I eat tons of PBJs. I love those things. Kinda weird cause I never really liked em as a kid. I eat almost anything when bulking as long as it's not just dumb carbs like ice cream and pie and stuff like that.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
McKenzie said:
Mine would have to be Coke Slushies and the Uh Oh Oreo's. :yumyum:

McK
I work with a guy that has to eat 4 oreos and a glass of milk before bed every night.........its been his ritual ever since college......

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
MaSTa LifTa said:
When I'm bulking I eat tons of PBJs. I love those things. Kinda weird cause I never really liked em as a kid. I eat almost anything when bulking as long as it's not just dumb carbs like ice cream and pie and stuff like that.

I eat a PB and banana sandwhich everyday 1 1/2 hours before the gym. 100% whole grain bread w/ Natural PB (low sodium) and 1 banana. Not as exciting but decent.

daved150

Jul 22, 2005
Zaven said:
well for me its sweets........not chips, french fries, hot-dogs, or cheeseburgurs......(not even beer)....just carb-loaded sweets

I mean the good stuff...like cakes, pies, cobblers, cookies, oreo blizzards, and my fav. little debbies.....lol......

I have no will power when it comes to sweets...... :rolleyes:
THATS ME BRO...COOKIES...AND OREO BLIZZARDS!!!

W

wolfyEVH

I dont diet so i dont worry about shit like that.......i eat everything in sight!!!