©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

School teacher in Florida

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Anyone see the latest school teacher to screw one of her students? This one is in Florida and she is hot. Where the hell were these horney teachers when I was 15 years old???? :confused:

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
MdTNT said:
Damn it Tee, you were supposed to post a picture of her....and Sarge is right...it's cause of steroids...LOL
It was on FOX news television, but I cant find the article on their site. On TV, they showed some photos of her acting sexy on a Harley.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
I live in Tampa where this is going on> Its a media circus. Very prominent and well respected attorneys only defense is that she is too attractive to go to prison. Could you imagine if all good looking people got off scott free for their crimes. Id go to prison for sure under those rules

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
Anyone see the latest school teacher to screw one of her students? This one is in Florida and she is hot. Where the hell were these horney teachers when I was 15 years old???? :confused:
Yea, who didn't have that fantasy in school? I'm wondering how they are getting caught. I wouldn't tell anybody.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
that florida happened a while back. cause i saw those photos and she was hot. i had a few hot teachers and female coaches as well. i messed with my 10th grade anatomy teacher in the closet where we kept the liquids and frogs. she was the softball coach and bi, and it happened at a catholic private school. giggity, giggity

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
Yea, who didn't have that fantasy in school? I'm wondering how they are getting caught. I wouldn't tell anybody.

That's one secret i would take to the grave

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
science teacher Mrs. Howard. this teacher was so damn hot natural blonde hair /long she was about 5.5 ,blue eyes ........man i remember her just touching my shoulder when she would walk by ...instant wood........... to be back in school