©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Time Stanozolol

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ok i decided to try winny for the first time and it's only been 1 week but i've broken out in some serious acne from it. I know it's a common side but DAMN it's bad. I know it has to be this and not the test because my acne has been in control until now. BUT on the upside the winstrol is great as far as what i'm gaining from it. I know it's only been a week but i definitly feel fuller and denser.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
They say winny only hardens your muscles, but really doesn't do any cutting. I know when I ran 6 weeks of winny 50mg eod and primo 100mg eod, I got very cut-up, and really did nothing special with my diet. I ate just as much as when doing test/deca and even worse actually. I would eat a whole pizza or 2 cheese burgers and a banana split and wake up more ripped every morning.

I really miss it because I am running test e and EQ now, and my definition is gone. The EQ is making my veins pop-out everywhere which is pretty cool.

I do know the winny made me pretty crazy. Definately more agressive than the prop or test e. Made my BP and temp go up too.

Enjoy!!!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I took it mainly to harden them up and try to lose some BF to get some cut's going but this acne is horrible.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
ORACLE said:
I took it mainly to harden them up and try to lose some BF to get some cut's going but this acne is horrible.

That sux. I never had any probs w/acne. I was using NV oil-based winny. I have only had a few zits while cycling , and they may be just from a normal clogged pore. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I did get one on my face though that sucked!!! Took a week to go away and was red as hell.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
ORACLE said:
It'll go away after puberty :D

WInny didnt break me out any more than any other steroid, but everyone is different. Have you been tanning at all O? That always helps me.

P

pincrusher

ORACLE said:
Ok i decided to try winny for the first time and it's only been 1 week but i've broken out in some serious acne from it. I know it's a common side but DAMN it's bad. I know it has to be this and not the test because my acne has been in control until now. BUT on the upside the winstrol is great as far as what i'm gaining from it. I know it's only been a week but i definitly feel fuller and denser.
although the winny may ultimately be the culprit, it is for a different reason than you may think. taking winny with testosterone has an enhancing affect on the test because the winny attaches to the SHBG thus allowing for more free/unbound test to be in your system. this could cause your actual usable dosage to go up enough to cause extra conversion to dihydrotestosterone which is the main culprit of acne since its main receptors are located below the skin.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
It'll go away after puberty :D

WInny didnt break me out any more than any other steroid, but everyone is different. Have you been tanning at all O? That always helps me.

I do tan when the wife is at work...she won't let me sit outside without my shirt on. So it's somewhat helped my arms and shoulders but i havent been out long enough to do my chest and back.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
I cant wait to use the GP winny I have. Im prolly to old to get zits so maybe Ill just get lean and ripped

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
O is your wife back from overseas?

Yep she came back about 2 weeks ago for medical reasons that she acquired while she was in Iraq. What's fucked up is that their Chaptering her out of the military because of it. With no Separation pay or nothing. So were relying on VA to push her paperwork through. She starts outprocessing from the military sometime this week. Fucked up how you can go and defend your country come back with a medical disability and they give you the boot and say thanks for your help but we don't need you.