©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What to do????

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ok here's the situation. A friend of mine decides he wants to be able to incline flat bench 315lbs, curl 45lbs plates on a straight bar for reps blah blah blah....now the reason i put those numbers there is not to show off but to come to his reasoning for which i think he's doing what he's done....following so far???

Ok he's about 3 weeks in of using just testosterone...wait let me back up to the beginning.

He comes to me about wanting to use gear. Now for those of you who read my thread on my friend "SNORTING" Fina well this is the same guy. I say ok read up on it and come back to me with what you researched since obviously your not to keen on using gear after telling me you snorted fina. (his so called bodybuilding brother told him to do it) He returns after a few days and says ok i want to do dbol and testosterone. I told him let's start off with just testosterone either cypionate or enanthate. He asks why and i told him what we always tell newbies here so i won't go into detail on that. BUT i did tell him that the only way i would help him is under these conditions:

1: NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE IS TO KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING
2: NO OUTSPOKEN TALK ABOUT USAGE
3: IF I FIND OUT THAT HIS NEPHEW WHO'S ONLY 15 KNOWS THEN HE'S AUTOMATICALLY CUT OFF
4: HE NEEDS TO CHANGE HIS DIET AND TRAINING

The most important rule: 5: Follow what i tell you as far as dosage goes and don't deviate because your anxious.

I explain to him that Testosterone takes awhile to kick in but to start off at 500mgs EW splitting the dosage up to 2 shots per week. I explained that each shot is 250mgs per 1cc.

OK here's my dillemma's.
1. His pins don't come on time so i give him 2 pins and show him how to do the injects. everything goes smooth but on week 2...no pins. So he goes to walgreens and here in colorado he can get them OTC. They don't have what i told him to get so what does he do.....he buys insulin pins. He didn't realize that 100iu's is equal to 1cc...how much did he take you ask....2iu's. Ok i corrected him on this and he now has the right type of pins and syringe's.

2. Week 3 he's out of Testosterone.....HOLD THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!! Your out of testosterone already???????????? How did you manage that i ask. :confused: Here's my questions to him:

Q1: How many shots are you doing per week
A1: 2 (good answer)

Q2: How many CC's are you doing per shot
A2: 2cc's (my reply OMG what the hell were you thinking)

Yes folks the "newbie" jumped from weeks one dosage of 500mgs to upping it up and doing 1gram in less than 3 weeks for the last 2 weeks. And the only reasoning i can think of is because he just can't wait and thinks more is better (which he probably got from his idiot bodybuilding brother ..remember him...snort it and you'll be fine)

Now here's the kicker he asks me hey can you get me some DBOL. :confused: WTF??? DBOL at week 3...here's why i think he just can't wait and took the dosage he did.

Alright my brutha's what should i do??? i asked my wife she said put him on his PCT and don't help him anymore since obviously he won't listen and that i shouldn't have to put his health on my shoulders. I agree.

Last edited:

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
He didn't follow your rules, cut him off. Tell him what to do for PCT, he probably won't do it right but so what it's his fault.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
He didn't follow your rules, cut him off. Tell him what to do for PCT, he probably won't do it right but so what it's his fault.

Yeah i was thinking that too....i did set him up with enough nolva dumbass will probably break those apart and sniff them

P

pincrusher

get rid of him asap cause he sounds like someone who would rat you out in a heartbeat and also tell his friends he got the gear from you.
bottom line is that he didnt follow your specific instructions so he looses.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
get rid of him asap cause he sounds like someone who would rat you out in a heartbeat and also tell his friends he got the gear from you.
bottom line is that he didnt follow your specific instructions so he looses.

But if i cut him off i'm thinking he's gonna do this anyway

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
ORACLE said:
But if i cut him off i'm thinking he's gonna do this anyway

Better sooner than later.

And deny, deny, deny.

Tell him he will get faster/better gains by giving himself a test enima.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, try cutting him off in a suttle way, just saying i'll get back to you, or i'll call you later. usually works

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
along the same lines as Pin...if you hang around shit your bound to eventually get some on you...stay away from this cat-

bumpin Fina...that's funny shit

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I've been snorting my test enanthate. It's kind of hard to get the oil up my nose but i pull it off. Am I not supposed to?

daved150

Jul 22, 2005
Bro, Sounds Like Ya Got Yourself A Smart Wife...and A Dumb Friend. Kick Him To The Curb With The Prop. Pct, And Call It A Day!

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Give that kid some Winstrol supositories and cut him loose. He does not deserve your help bro. That way when he has a stroke or some bullshit you wont feel like its your fault. What a tool

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
TexasCreed said:
yeah, try cutting him off in a suttle way, just saying i'll get back to you, or i'll call you later. usually works
Is this what you told the side project? I wondered how you cut her loose...J/K Tex I know it wasnt that easy

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Hold up! This is one of those "I know a guy who did/does this" stories trying to cover up something dumb you did. In actuality, it was really Oracle sniffing the Fina...Always wondered why he acted so weird.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
daved150 said:
Bro, Sounds Like Ya Got Yourself A Smart Wife...and A Dumb Friend. Kick Him To The Curb With The Prop. Pct, And Call It A Day!

Agreed, get rid of him before he causes you some real problems! Although I would find a creative way to do this so he dosen't get pissed off and start flapping his jaws. Tell him you had a recent health scare and your giving it up for a while.