©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Time to pick your brains!!!

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
Hey people,

This is the first time i've posted, although i've been a member for sometime, so sorry if its all over place!

To be honest I haven't really had the need or time to post and have been able to find out everything i've needed to......well up till now anyway!

So here goes; I'm 22 and 6", I had been training seriously for about 2 years and really didn't seem to gain much of anything, other than an empty wallet, with gym fee's and supplements that didn't work ect...I know what you're all prob thinking but my training and nutrition were in good shape! :D Anyway it was time to give something else a try cause i was tired of training like a mad man and still being built like a rake!!

i'm just about to finish my 1st course of TestE run at 250mg twice a week over 10wks. I weighed 171.5lb before i began the course i now weigh 196lb with 2 wk's left, to say the least i'm very impressed. Thats where I'm at now but here is where I need the advice......I am not sure of what to go with on my next course? obviously after my after care!

Know this is getting long so I'll finish up; I was thinking something along the lines of TestE@750mg wk with deca at 400mg.

Would appreciate any advice and input pls, be gentle!!!!!! :p

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i'll be as gentle as possible. you shouldn't have ran a cycle so soon. 2 years lifting natty is not long enough. at least 4-5 years of alternating different training principals and making sure your diet is in check. if you have NOT taken in at least 4-5k calories everyday, then you could have easily gained 10-15lbs in that 2 years without gear. with that out of the way..............

do you have any PCT meds? and i hope you don't ask "what is pct!" if you don't have any pct, you can say goodbye to most of those gains. you can't just take gear, come off, and expect to keep those gains. if you don't have the proper pct, you can't expect to keep those gains.

and as far as your next cycle goes, read up some more, learn more about proper cycleing and then come back when you learn some more. your wanting to run 750mg/week of test....why? you gained 25lbs off a test only cycle at 500mg/week, why not keep it at that. more is not always better. rethink what your about to do please.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
yo bro new to the game myself but for my next cycle i plan on keeping it as simple as possiable and you should too. dont go and try to add to much to fast .. for my first cycle it is 500mg test e ... for my second cycle it is going to be test c 500mg a week and 30mg a day of d-bol for the first 6 weeks.. your cycle to me looks to be ok just make sure to stop your deca a couple weeks short of the test e. and i dont think that you need to up your dose on test e the 500 should be fine.. but listen to the mods they have the best advice....

Last edited:

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
yeah, I get what you're saying, and don't worry PCT is all in order have nolvadex and clomid. I know it was only after a couple of years but it wasn't a decision that was taken lightly or without thought and research, though it prob seems like that from my post!! :rolleyes: .

Know I've gained good from this course but was under the impression that running test again would make my body less reseptive to it, thats the only reason I bumped it up alittle? :confused:

Just making it more complicated thn it needs to be! If i just ran testE with d-bol 2nd time round should expect to see similar results? cheers guys

ummmwhat

May 14, 2005
Nice gains so far on your first cycle. BUT... If you had that good of results (+ 25 pounds) with 500mg of test E a week I wouldn't bump it up to 750mg yet. Always try to keep the mg's at the lowest possible dose that still gives you the desired effect, it's alot easier on your body and will help you not have to bump up future cycles. ESPECIALLY if your going to add Deca to your next cycle. Wait til you stop getting that good of results b4 you bump up the dose of your gear. You should still make great progress off of the 500mg of test E and deca. Also I would keep your deca at 300mg a week on the next cycle as well. And just like cawb said, stop your deca a couple of weeks earlier than the test E.

Last edited:

hardpumps

Banned
Jul 26, 2005
hey I posted but to your pm box.. hope i help alittle let me know if you want to know anything else about your next cycle.