©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle Information

Azwildcats81

Jul 16, 2005
I think I have my first cycle ready. I would like you guys to review what I will be taking: Sustanon 300mg (every 3-4 days), Test 300mg, Winni 25-50mg (towards end of cycle last 5-6 weeks to harden up, ED-EOD). Now. When should I start Nolvadex/Clomid and should I be taking anything else to balance out estrogen.

ummmwhat

May 14, 2005
First off, first cycle ditch the sustanon. bump up the test E to 250mg twice a week and your golden. With the sustanon it just seems that your mixing too many ester times, Plus you need to take that every other day to take advantage of the short acting esters. I'm a fan of winny at the end but alot of people will say just the Test E first cycle. As for taking anything else to balance out estrogen, just keep nolva on hand. Any itchy nipples or if the bloat gets too bad start taking 20mg a day til it goes away. And if the nips are bad bump that up even more. Nolva/clomid - start that 1.5 weeks after your last test E shot. Keep taking the winny up til the day before you start your PCT. Gain away

Azwildcats81

Jul 16, 2005
5 10
163lbs
24 years
I have been training w weights for the past 5 years been going real hard the last 3 years. I hit the gym 5-6 days a week, cardio in the AM and weights in the PM. I will bump up my cal intake form 2000-2500 to 3000-3500, getting a good combo of carbs and proteins and some fats. My main goal is to get around 170-175 of lean hard mass, i dont want any bloat at all! So what shoudl i do if i start bloating?
Thanks for your input any one eles think i should take test e?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
good advice ummmwhat IMO take test e only at 500mgs for 10 to 12 weeks , you will bloat a bit its normal nothing to worry about, save the other compounds for latter cycles and see how you do off test

P

pincrusher

for bloating try to drink an excess of water, 1-1.5gal per day. you could also take some arimidex or aromasin to help control estrogen conversion which is one of the culprits of causing water retention. the adex can be takin .5mg every 3rd day to start and increase to eod if necassary.

Azwildcats81

Jul 16, 2005
Thanks you guys for your info it sounds like Test E to me, Pin...So drink more water and maybe take some arimidex or aromasin, will do! but the Winnie should help me harden out and get lean toward the end right? thanks! Any one recomen i take some d-bol?