©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what does size have to do with dose?

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I can't say much because I started before I should have too at 165/5'10", but they say 500 mg test e is a good starting point.

hardpumps

Banned
Jul 26, 2005
how long have you been lifting?? for your size i'd def say that 250mg seems enough for a first cycle. I know alot of people that have done just a test cycle and have gotten amazing results because your first cycle your receptors just take in every bit of gear you are giving them. Make sure you have your post cycle meds like clomid and nolv. Even if you don't use nolv. after a cycle i'd always just keep some on hand just in the case you might get gyno which i highly doubt at that dosage. But if you start getting it you'll be wishing you hard it so just keep it on hand for a safe thing. I personaly like sustanon alot better then test E but it does work good. So good luck with everything and let me know if i can help with any more ?'s . The main thing is just always make sure you have everything on hand before you start because me myself have gotten half way through a cycle then need to order and it not come to me for one reason or another. So just plan ahead and best of luck
hardpumps

hardpumps

Banned
Jul 26, 2005
killa you think 500mg ?? I normally would always say 500mg but he's only 135lbs? I don't think you can go to wrong 500mg i'd normally always say do the 500mg so go for it.
hardpumps

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
here are my thoughts, work on a bulking diet first and try to stick with it for 3 months get your cals up to 5000 a day and make sure you are getting enough protein don’t expect to be eating this much right away it takes a bit for your bodies metabolism to adjust to this intake once you have this down hit the test at 500 mgs for 10 or 12 weeks, this will get you the most out of your cycle and you will be happy with the results

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
well i have been eating 3000 calories a day and bumped up to 4000 for over a week now. i think it would be hard to eat 5k calories :/

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I know what you meen eating enough is the hardest part of 4000 is great give it some time and slowly increase your intake. as I said bulk for a couple of months even at 4000 you should be putting on weight ,

How old are you?

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
im 27. i am slowly gaining a littlle weight. i think im not making enough tesst though cuz when i started working out my sex drive went to none. im not gaining like i used to when i was 25

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
go to your doc and find out maybe you are a person who should be on hrt and get the stuff legally , you should find out where you stand on that before you put hormones into your body,

I think their are a couple of guys here who are on hrt mabie they can chime in about their experiences

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
go get you metabolic panel tested just tell your doc that you have no sex drive and that you have been feeling just really down and unmotivated after you get youre blood work done post back and let us all know

P

pincrusher

there could be a few things affecting your sex drive. since you stated that you started to loose it after you started working out, i would have to say that it could be that you are not getting enough rest or you are not supplying your body with all the right nutrients and vitamins/amino's. i also concur with the suggestion that you get your natural test levels checked by a doc just in case they truly are low.
your diet may also need tweeking as your carb intake may be off (to many)

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
thats true because i switched to diff vitamins and started taking dhea and fizogen "on cycle " one i started adding that to my diet i have been bangin way more. i also had a messed up sleep schedule that i recently fixed so i am feeng different now. ..... i dont know if i can handle the injections either . my friend poked me and i about passed out and had to sit. i started sweating too. as soon as he poked me my ass flinched and he aspirated and a lil blood came through so he pulled out. then i went white and had to sit down. i think im too much of a puss. i can get tattoos though no problem.

hardpumps

Banned
Jul 26, 2005
sesso i'm telling you thats a mental thing totally it's the fact that you know your sticking yourself with a needle or your friend is doing it.. I'd honeslty just take a long shower and get your friend to do so afterwards or just stick yourself with a 25g in the leg it's the easest i think. I was the same way at one time i turned white couldn't even hardly handle the fact that i was injecting myself. Now i could do it in my sleep if i needed to. If you needed to get high or somethign before hand lol. Alittle blood afterwards isn't a big deal at all man. just take your time realize it's nothing new or that a doctor doesn't do to you and relax and do it.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
bro......just do your own shots in your delts for the first time....IMO....you may shake a little and get nervous but once your thru the skin its easy sailing from there on.....

and as far as calories go.......don't just start consuming all the food you can get your hands on.......you need to make sure and get the right amounts of proteins (quality), fats, carbs, etc........make sure you don't load up on too many carbs for calorie increases.(too many carbs will make you feel groggy)...and most importantly make sure you get plenty of sleep....REM is better...

good luck bro......

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i will probably try again tomorrow... hehe. i will probably still have my girl do it though. i drink protein shakes 2 times daily and then eat a lot .. i do just eat anything i can get though.. i am a really hard gainer... or is it that i eat too many things that digest too fast
? for example .. protein shakes? but i eat a lot of fast food..