©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

just wanted to say hey to everyone

hardpumps

Banned
Jul 26, 2005
I used to be on boards nonstop a year ago but got tired of the smashing and everything else that goes on this seems to be a really good board so I'm looking foward to posting and helping all i can along with learning from this board. really seems like a good group of guys.
hardpumps

P

pincrusher

hardpumps said:
I used to be on boards nonstop a year ago but got tired of the smashing and everything else that goes on this seems to be a really good board so I'm looking foward to posting and helping all i can along with learning from this board. really seems like a good group of guys.
hardpumps
yeah you will find that kind of treatment on alot of the really big boards that get way out of control. here at anasci we do not allow openly bashing or being derogatory towards others. we are here to help just as we expect everyone else to be here to either learn or also to help. :)

travis

Mar 10, 2005
I dont get to post much due to my very busy work schedule. But when i do let me tell ya all of these guys are really helpful and kind. Just wanted to say thanks and you will really like it here.