©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

please check the new contest @ gxgr

P

pincrusher

hey everyone, please take a look at the new contest we have in the gxgr section. it is easy to enter, and the t-shirts are really nice looking. lets get this thing going cause i am in the mood to give away a few shirts and right after that we will be offering an even better contest that will be giving away some much desired goodies :D
and yes the other sources here can enter as i support all of the good bro's including sources here who work hard at supplying everyone with those desired goodies that make us big & strong. i have never been biased about sources here and have always referred people to other sources if i was not able to handle their requirements.

Last edited:

MdTNT

couldn't agree with you more Pin, and as far as the shirts go I have to admit they look pretty damn good. The pics dont really justify them cause of lighting but one of my many nephews had his girl take the pics. Pin is right, we are gonna be moving into a pretty nice contest as soon as the t-shirts are given out and that means some much desired goodies...hmmmm, now what could they be.....Lets get this rolling fast. Md