©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

5mg D-bol

juiced13

Mar 3, 2005
Hey guys was wondering witch one of our sources carried the 5's. You guys the pinks shaped like stars someone PM me and let me know a good source to get them from. thanks guiys

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
juiced13 said:
Hey guys was wondering witch one of our sources carried the 5's. You guys the pinks shaped like stars someone PM me and let me know a good source to get them from. thanks guiys

How many you looking for? 1k 10k ?? I am in Mexico bro I can get anything just spit it out bro.

B

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
ttokkyo was the main producer but they are not in business anymore.

pink pentagons. i have the ability to make them in that shape and strength. Just has to be a big enough order

P

pincrusher

juiced13 said:
it is best to check out each source on the board before making your decision. look at the poll data if available to see how the rest of the members rate them and also take a look in their forum section to read responses on the service people have received from each source. remember. price isnt everything, service is so it is usually better to pay a few $$ more but know you are getting your order than to just shop for the cheapest price. most good sources will be very close in pricing so i feel the service part is the most important issue!!!!