©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

i did my first shot

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
Ok my girl poked me this morning with a 25 g pin in my delt this morning. I barely felt a pinch. But why didnt it hurt when the oil was going in? and it barely feels a lil bit sore.. i will let you all know in awhile if it hurts more... this time i didnt almost pass out though like yesterday when my friend poked my glute. So i think this was successful for right now. hehe should i be sore right away?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Put some heat on it before bed this will help, my shots never hurt the day of it’s the next that I am sore

And congratulations

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
right on.. thanks. i just thought it would feel like a tetnus shot where u can feel the liquid going in and hurting. but i guess not.. and thanks everyone for helping me out. :p

Last edited:

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
how do abcesses get caused? not goin deep enough? whats the purpose of drinking a lot more water? and also does it make a difference if i do glutes or delts? will the gear disperse faster in the glutes and cause less aching?

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Abscesses are caused by bacteria not the depth of your injection. Drinking a lot of water if you keep your sodium intake low will cause you to keep a little of the water bloat off.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
Sesso ! are sure it was abscess or was it just knoted out .. if ti was knoted out that would be a different story when it does that its from injecting to fast or not going deep enough .. abscess is a pus filled area that is surrounded by inflamed tissue..

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Sesso, you have to learn to do it yourself. You don't want to miss shots because no one is around. With 25g pins you have nothing to worry about. Make sure you inject very slow. I've had knots the size of golf balls from injecting too fast.

P

pincrusher

sesso said:
what does anyone think is the best quality test? or cleanest?
the best or cleanest i would have to say is anything made by a legit pharmacy. this is concidered human grade gear. although some ug & mexican vet products come pretty close to the point that the deciding factor would be training & diet instead of whose gear ya took.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
how many days should i be sore after a dose? i am on day 2 and it dont hurt too bad. i did it yesterday at like 12 noon .. so its only been like 29 hours.