©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sust. once and for all

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I asked Pin this question and was satisfied with the answer, but I have been reading so many thoughts about sust that I needed to bring it up again.

I understand that you need to shoot eod because of the short esters. Does this mean that you will see results sooner than E or C. If so can you do 500mg ew, 250mg each shot , see results around week 4, and still have a good cycle. Or are you wasting those short esters by doing this? What if you front loaded with Test E and then did 500mg ew? Would this be effective?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You may see results slightly sooner than with test e or c, but not much if you took 500mg a week. You can take 500mg a week. Many people do this even though the short esters are not fully utilized that way. The biggest negative effect you will probably notice from this is more androgenic side effects from your hormone levels going up and down. The biggest proble I had at 500mg a week was bad acne. I dont understand what you mean about frontloading with test e. Did you mean you were wondering about frontloading with test e then switching to sustanon?