©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

fake BD anavar

CB48

Feb 17, 2005
Do all bd anavar pouches have a bd logo on the back of them and do they all contain the silica gel packets inside?

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
CB48 said:
Do all bd anavar pouches have a bd logo on the back of them and do they all contain the silica gel packets inside?

Sounds like a good question for PINCRUSHER.

MdTNT

CB, first off....all BD orals come in the pouches when purchased from BD but some times durring the process of being re-sold tehy get opened and packaging gets changed especially depending on how many you order...it takes up less room to send 500 tabs in one plastic baggy versus sending them in 5 of the packs...packaging takes up more space. Next, you should verify that youyr source is an authorized distributor of BD products. There is a website that BD has set up just for this purpose. Finally, if you cna take a picture of the product and post it with the packaging it would be helpful to allow us to get a better look at what you are considering to be fake. You can send me a pm and I can tell you if the source you got them from is an authorized distributor or not, but that is about as much as I can do. Md