©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Surgery Tommorrow

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Ok Guys Im Set For Surgery Tommorrow. Its At 4 So Ill Try And Get On Before Other Than That I Prob Wont Feel Like Getting On For A Few Days. So Dont Get Out Of Line While Im Gone Cause I Will Ban You When I Get Back Lol

W

wolfyEVH

best of luck bro.......hope for a smooth procedure and quick recovery

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
MdTNT said:
Is your doctor certified...jk..seriously though, wishing ya a speedy recovery and safe return...and logging on while on meds and banning people is not a good thing...LOL
HEY JUST MAKE SURE I WIN THAT CONTEST. LOL

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
surgury for what? gyno? i got a question...

when i did my first cycle...i got acne mostly on face face and couple on my neck...only a little on my chest. i read somewhere that just because i got acne on a certain area (in this case my face) that it doesnt neccessarily mean im going to get it on my face agian on the next cycle. every cycle is different....is there any truth to this? i hope so...they say everyone is different, some people get it on the face, others on chest and back.

dude id rather have it on my chest and back!! why my face?!?? im so ugly...i have these acne scars now that i think will require laser surgury to remove....but im no dermatologist so i cant say for sure...

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
best of luck bro, you'll be back and banning people in no time. just take your time and injoy your meds.. and as a pointer MAKE SURE TO KEEP YOUR PAIN KILLERS NEXT TO YOUR BED AND TAKE THEM ABOUT 20/30 MIN BEFORE YOU TRY TO GET UP !
i made the mistake of leaving mine in the kitchen it took me 15 min to get from my bed room. any ways good luck bro.....

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Good luck Sarge! Hey while the docs have ya open, have them throw some sugar and spice in ya to sweeten you up!! :D

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Surgery Went Well. Im Not In A Whole Lot Of Pain But Im About To Go To Sleep. Got My Laptop Hooked Up Beside Me Tho. So Ill Be On Later

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I knew you were too damn mean to have any problems! :D Glad things went well. :)