©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hi everyone... im new

aaron

Jul 28, 2005
Tijuana, Mexico
just wanted to say my name is Aaron and i am from Southern California. i work out a lot these days and am taking about 10mg/day of halotestin (stenox) anyone here use it to or have heard about it? i am thinking about taking it with dianabol (my friend is a pharmacist tech and says i should) what does everyone here do and recommend? i am 5' 7" and weigh about 155 lbs. nice to meet you all!

P

pincrusher

welcome! ask your friend if he is willing to give you his liver after you destroy it from taking not only 2 orals at the same time but one of them(the halo) is the most hazardous to your liver of all the ones you can take.
DO NOT EVER TAKE ANOTHER ORAL WITH HALO!!!!
what do you want to accomplish with the halo. by themselves they will do nothing for ya because ALL your gains will be lost as soon as you stop taking them and you should only be on them for about 3 weeks.
post up your stats so we can see what we have to work with and we will set ya up with a proper cycle. also explain what you want to accomplish with a steroid cycle and please give us your age. :)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Halo and D-Bol!!!! Listen to Pin bro...you are heading for serious trouble. The only real way to juice is to inject. Welcome and best of luck.

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:
welcome! ask your friend if he is willing to give you his liver after you destroy it from taking not only 2 orals at the same time but one of them(the halo) is the most hazardous to your liver of all the ones you can take.
DO NOT EVER TAKE ANOTHER ORAL WITH HALO!!!!
what do you want to accomplish with the halo. by themselves they will do nothing for ya because ALL your gains will be lost as soon as you stop taking them and you should only be on them for about 3 weeks.
post up your stats so we can see what we have to work with and we will set ya up with a proper cycle. also explain what you want to accomplish with a steroid cycle and please give us your age. :)

way to bring him down pin...lol...but you're right!!!! welcome bro....listen to us on this board, we (well most) know what we're talkin about!

aaron

Jul 28, 2005
Tijuana, Mexico
thanks guys... i have stopped taking the halos in conjunction with dbols. i am 24 years old... small build but i am trying to accomplish the ability to take off my shirt with confidence at the beach. i currently run 2 miles every other day to burn off some fat. i only been on the halos for 5 days or so and dbols with it for 3. i will stop tomorrow until i can learn more from you guys. please tell me what i should do... i been lookin into creatine... what is a good way to start? i am a beginner body builder not looking to compete or anything.. just want ppl to see me and say wow good body. should i stop halos all togheter and stick with dbols? whats a good way... i am terrified to inject but i heard its safer on liver.

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
ouch my livers doin the shivers, be carful dude, as far as i can tell we only live once....better make it last.....best to find out everything you can before starting a cycle.....and don't forget about PCT, very important......

at any rate your at the right place to learn.......you done good.....
welcome to the forum...enjoy your stay :sniper: