©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Acne question...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
i got a question...

when i did my first cycle...i got acne mostly on face face and couple on my neck...only a little on my chest. i read somewhere that just because i got acne on a certain area (in this case my face) that it doesnt neccessarily mean im going to get it on my face agian on the next cycle. every cycle is different....is there any truth to this? i hope so...they say everyone is different, some people get it on the face, others on chest and back.

dude id rather have it on my chest and back!! why my face?!?? im so ugly...i have these acne scars now that i think will require laser surgury to remove....but im no dermatologist so i cant say for sure...

W

wolfyEVH

i would guess you'd get acne on your face again with another cycle. Did you have bad acne prior to even starting steroids???

daved150

Jul 22, 2005
I Was One Of The Lucky Kids Who Rarely Ever Got Zits. First Cyc Was This Past Year And I Went Through Alot Of Strydex!! My Wife Was Like, Wtf? It Sucked

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Everyone reacts differently and can get various s/e's from exogenous test. Sham, did you ever look into Accutane and consider taking it prophylactically during cycle?

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
i would guess you'd get acne on your face again with another cycle. Did you have bad acne prior to even starting steroids???
no my face was super clear!!! people were complimenting me on how claer it was. now after the cycle its just a mess.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
Bizarro said:
Everyone reacts differently and can get various s/e's from exogenous test. Sham, did you ever look into Accutane and consider taking it prophylactically during cycle?
ive read that accutane collapes the muscles. it says comewhere in the side effects list. have yet to see a derma though. dont have the money... :(

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Accutane

If my dermatologist didn't give it to me I was just going to order it from one of the sources here..... You really only need 20 to 40 mg a day.... You wont get the bloodwork this way but F*** it.... Get clear ... that's hwat I think anyways... I only got it on my back and chest... But I was like wtf... Why get muscles if you don't wanna take your shirt off couse of the nasty ass pimples... and I'm talking about big fat ones too....