©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

unfortunate accident to pincrusher

P

pincrusher

well it looks like my lifting will be severely restricted for a couple of weeks. i managed to screw up my right knee pretty bad tuesday while playing of all things, golf!!!!! i went to step off the side of a tee box and my foot lost its grip and i started to fall over and just at that moment the spikes decided to grab ahold again. twisted up my knee really good and have trouble bending it much. still managed to play golf wednesday, thursday and i have a tee time for friday 8:30am but i cannot do any lower body work or anything involving legs at the gym. damn this sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

MdTNT

Well, Pin...I guess we are gonna have to do ya like we do a lame horse here in Tennessee....we'll just have to put ya down. Seriously buddy, keep off of it and hope things start to feel better. GOLF? damn...stay away from the cart girls...we know you were watching here and not paying attention to where you were walking and thus mesed up your knee. LOL Md

P

pincrusher

MdTNT said:
Well, Pin...I guess we are gonna have to do ya like we do a lame horse here in Tennessee....we'll just have to put ya down. Seriously buddy, keep off of it and hope things start to feel better. GOLF? damn...stay away from the cart girls...we know you were watching here and not paying attention to where you were walking and thus mesed up your knee. LOL Md
yeah the one today was really hot, caitlin was her name and she had a really sweet voice amongst other things :D she had a perfect tan with no visible tan lines that i could see. :cool:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Yea that does suck for your lower legs.. i had a experience similar except that i was fishing with some buddies and decided to climb on top of some shed/building type of thing roof that looked over the water figuring i could pick out the big one and pull it in. you know since i had the good view and all. came time for me to get down from the roof i dangle the legs off and give a little leap i hit the marshy ground in my flip flops my one knee just twists and i fall to the ground. i couldnt move for a good two minutes.. my knee was killing for the next week it was walkable but certain movements would really bring back all the pain.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
MdTNT said:

lol the big clutz

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Sorry to hear about your knee bro. Hopefully it heels up quick. Just for precaution, maybe you should end your cycle early and give your gear to me!
:D :D :D :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Bummer Pin. I hope you feel better soon. If your giving Steel your gear, Ill take your clubs :D