©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test En/Test Prop/Test Decaonate brew

tampajay70

Jul 22, 2005
Canada, EH
I just finished this batch, and I have to say that it turned out great. Just wanted to share a new recipe.

I call it Tritestabol:

Test Prop 100mg, Test Enanthate 200mg, Test Decanoate 100mg = Tritestabol 400

Recipe:

This recipe will make 250ml=25 x 10 ml vials (80 grams) at 400mg/ml

50g Test Enan, 25g Test prop, 25g Test Decanoate
115 ml cottonseed oil
5 ml BA 2%
55 ml BB 22% (the bb is neccessary for the prop.)
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 50g enan, 25g of prop, and 25g of decanoate
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA & BB to the vial.
4. Add oil to the vial, save 25 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
5. Heat mixture by placing vial on frying pan over low heat...heat till everything is purely dissolved and mixed.
6. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.
7. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
8. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though whatman filter.
9. Take other syringe with 25ml oil, run through whatman into solution.
10. Bake filled vial in the oven @ 275 degrees celcius for an hour and make sure you vent the stopper with a pin. (this step is not neccessary, unless you really want to bake)

Any thoughts would be great??

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
tampajay70 said:
I just finished this batch, and I have to say that it turned out great. Just wanted to share a new recipe.

I call it Tritestabol:

Test Prop 100mg, Test Enanthate 200mg, Test Decanoate 100mg = Tritestabol 400

Recipe:

This recipe will make 250ml=25 x 10 ml vials (80 grams) at 400mg/ml

50g Test Enan, 25g Test prop, 25g Test Decanoate
115 ml cottonseed oil
5 ml BA 2%
55 ml BB 22% (the bb is neccessary for the prop.)
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 50g enan, 25g of prop, and 25g of decanoate
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA & BB to the vial.
4. Add oil to the vial, save 25 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
5. Heat mixture by placing vial on frying pan over low heat...heat till everything is purely dissolved and mixed.
6. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.
7. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
8. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though whatman filter.
9. Take other syringe with 25ml oil, run through whatman into solution.
10. Bake filled vial in the oven @ 275 degrees celcius for an hour and make sure you vent the stopper with a pin. (this step is not neccessary, unless you really want to bake)

Any thoughts would be great??

Well, since you're asking for thoughts... here's one:

Why not combine test base, propionate, enanthate, cypionate with some boldenolone undecyclenate, throw a little nandrolone decanoate in there, maybe some trenbolone acetate and enanthate, and while you're at it, why not add some nolvadex and arimidex too?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
X-Spectrum said:

Why not combine test base, propionate, enanthate, cypionate with some boldenolone undecyclenate, throw a little nandrolone decanoate in there, maybe some trenbolone acetate and enanthate, and while you're at it, why not add some nolvadex and arimidex too?
lmafao...... :D

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
X-Spectrum said:

Sorry about the sarcasm, but I hope you realize that by combining 3 types of test and shooting it once, even twice, a week, it's nearly impossible to achieve stable levels of testosterone.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
X-Spectrum said:
Sorry about the sarcasm, but I hope you realize that by combining 3 types of test and shooting it once, even twice, a week, it's nearly impossible to achieve stable levels of testosterone.

Uhh.....And this is exactly why I don't understand why anyone would use Sust. Too many esters! I do like the idea of blended products, but I would only suggest blends that have the same or similar half lifes such as Prop and Tren acetate or Prop and Masteron. A blend of long estered products like Test E and Deca. I have seen some UG's that have also included armidex into their test products.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
You used 100 grams of powder in one batch of brew????? HOLY CRAP BRO!!!!
Are you making enough for your whole gym or something!!!!! :eek: :eek: