©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone know how I can make my own tabs at home??

tampajay70

Jul 22, 2005
Canada, EH
I am looking to make my own tabs at home, but not sure if there are any smaller tabs compactor machines available. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
you need a pill presser you might wanna contact british dragon and ask if you could purchase one of theirs. ;)

MdTNT

Bro' at the cost of buying a pill press and figuring out the right mixture and going through large amounts of powder jsut learning how to press nad get them to hold I would take the easy route and consider just capping them. Last time i checked Pill presses were not cheap. An alternate to a pill press is a candy press and those are still not cheapnot to mention buying the dye to press with....how serious are you about this venture...M-

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Make caps bro, and leave it at that. No need to press pills unless you are a new UG looking to do major distribution.

tampajay70

Jul 22, 2005
Canada, EH
That is the goal I am working towards. Also looking for a place or site to do custom labelling and packaging my my goodies... Any help with that one as well??

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
tampajay70 said:
That is the goal I am working towards. Also looking for a place or site to do custom labelling and packaging my my goodies... Any help with that one as well??

Sure bro, just send your "goodies" to me, I'll package them for you!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE :D