©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My next cycle....

Zaven

May 18, 2005
well i finally decided to go with a tren cycle.......8-10 weeks

Test prop/ Tren Ace....

Tren 50 mg..ed
Test prop 100 mg..ed...

what ya'll think..?... :cool:

MdTNT

Hmmmm, sounds like part of a killer cycle i have in store for my self later on in hte year. You will like it especially if you ahve never done tren before whether you're running ace or enth you will like the results from tren , lean, and vascular I love it bro'. Md

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
Zaven said:
well i finally decided to go with a tren cycle.......8-10 weeks

Test prop/ Tren Ace....

Tren 50 mg..ed
Test prop 100 mg..ed...

what ya'll think..?... :cool:

Depending on what side-effects you get from tren, you can even go up to 75-100mg ed for better gains. Most people report getting better results from ed shots, so good choice on that. Try 50mg for a few weeks, and if you can handle it then go higher.

I don't know about you, but tren and test is a killer on my joints. Definitely try glucosamine, or even think of adding a low dose (2-300mg) of deca.

Good luck.

MdTNT

the low dose of deca is a plus glucosamine is a must regardless. You have to remember too that tren will shut you down in a heart beat i run hcg regulare on mast cycles through out....i dont recomend being like me, I'm 53 for now and rarely ever run any kind of pct other than hcg durring. I repeat, dont be like me, i bounce back pretty good and since I spend so much time on and when i do come off I still am on HRT then i have never really needd to spend time on pct but tren is about the only exception to this...I do run pct following a tren cycle...damn, that was long winded jsut to say that little bit...Md

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
MdTNT said:
the low dose of deca is a plus glucosamine is a must regardless. You have to remember too that tren will shut you down in a heart beat i run hcg regulare on mast cycles through out....i dont recomend being like me, I'm 53 for now and rarely ever run any kind of pct other than hcg durring. I repeat, dont be like me, i bounce back pretty good and since I spend so much time on and when i do come off I still am on HRT then i have never really needd to spend time on pct but tren is about the only exception to this...I do run pct following a tren cycle...damn, that was long winded jsut to say that little bit...Md

Well, I'm glad we agree on that. :)

But what do you think of the fact that the risk of Leydig cell desensitation is decreased by using HCG along with nolvadex? I've read some serious accounts about people using too much HCG without nolva and causing some rather impressive damage.

I don't think HCG during a cycle is bad. Actually, I think it's great at 250-500 IU a week. But I still tend to believe that it's much better around the end of a cycle, starting a week or two before PCT and going in another week or so. Every shot is suppressive, and HCG during a cycle might not be enough to recover from the last few injections.

BTW, I'm not attacking your opinion, I'm just thinking out loud. :)