©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sustanon-Does it have an odor and what color should it be

ufcfighter24

Jul 30, 2005
I was just wondering if Sustanon had a smell to it and what color should it be. I also got a bottle of gen pharma 300 mg sustanon and was trying to figure out if it was real. My bottle looks like the other guys that was posted but it has different color lettering instead of red for gen pharma it has black lettering but the rest of the words are the same color as the other guys.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
If U Got It Direct From Gen Pharma It Is Real So Dont Worry About It. His Buisness Is To Good To Scam You Over 1 Bottle Of Deca. Damn Newbies Shouldnt Order Gear

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
ufcfighter24 said:
I was just wondering if Sustanon had a smell to it and what color should it be. I also got a bottle of gen pharma 300 mg sustanon and was trying to figure out if it was real. My bottle looks like the other guys that was posted but it has different color lettering instead of red for gen pharma it has black lettering but the rest of the words are the same color as the other guys.
C'mon man....If you got it here dont worry,youre good