©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

just read the sticky on beginning steroid use

aaron

Jul 28, 2005
Tijuana, Mexico
i see that it is recommended... for safety of the liver to do maybe a oil based injection of testosterone with a small cycle of one dbol pill a day... now i am freaked out of needles... would just dbol a day work without the injections? im not trying to get too big... just be able to go to the beach with confidence. i am 24yrs old.. 5' 7"... asian ethnicity... about 160 lbs.

-aaron

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
aaron said:
i see that it is recommended... for safety of the liver to do maybe a oil based injection of testosterone with a small cycle of one dbol pill a day... now i am freaked out of needles... would just dbol a day work without the injections? im not trying to get too big... just be able to go to the beach with confidence. i am 24yrs old.. 5' 7"... asian ethnicity... about 160 lbs.

-aaron

I use to hate needles to bro but really it's painless. I actually enjoy giving myself shots now! D-bol by itself will rob you of any gains you made once you end the cycle. It's actually best to do a Testosterone only for a first cycle so you can truely feel when it kicks in and see how your body is reacting. But like myself, others will throw in some D-bol to give you a boost in the beginning of a cycle. What is your current diet and lifting routine?

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
If you're not looking to get "too big" I wouldn't even bother. It takes a serious commitment to get into this. Commit to the weights first.

aaron

Jul 28, 2005
Tijuana, Mexico
STEELADDICTION said:
I use to hate needles to bro but really it's painless. I actually enjoy giving myself shots now! D-bol by itself will rob you of any gains you made once you end the cycle. It's actually best to do a Testosterone only for a first cycle so you can truely feel when it kicks in and see how your body is reacting. But like myself, others will throw in some D-bol to give you a boost in the beginning of a cycle. What is your current diet and lifting routine?

okay... so for beginning cycle i should look into Testosterone only and try to see how it effects my body. thank you! now can i get orals in that? that wont be too hard on my liver... or should i just get over the fear of needles and get testosterone injections?

my diet: i am a pesco-vegetarian (i have a strict seafood/fish diet). i dont eat red meat, pork, or chicken specifically. i run 2 miles every other night and i lift weights pretty much every night but switching up muscle groups every other time i work out.

Last edited:

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
aaron said:
okay... so for beginning cycle i should look into Testosterone only and try to see how it effects my body. thank you! now can i get orals in that? that wont be too hard on my liver... or should i just get over the fear of needles and get testosterone injections?

my diet: i am a pesco-vegetarian (i have a strict seafood/fish diet). i dont eat red meat, pork, or chicken specifically. i run 2 miles every other night and i lift weights pretty much every night but switching up muscle groups every other time i work out.

If you decided to start a cycle you would have to get over your fear of needles and inject Test E or Test C, 2 times a week. You also need to research Post Cyle Therapy to keep what you have gained after your cycle. Blackbird brings up a very good point. Cycling is a big life style change. You need to be very serious about your nutrition and workouts. Honestly I am not familiar with vegetarian's who cycle. Your going to have to get some input from the vets here about that.

MdTNT

young bro'...the firest thing I have to say is gonna sound harsh but it is the only way to say it. If you want to use AAS to help accelerate or get your self past a slump in bodybuilding then you are going to have to realize some real iomportant things, first of all that no matter what AAS you use it is not a magic cure all that will make you suddenly big..itm takes a committment to be a bodybuilder that committment starts with diet, then trining and getting proper rest. When you ahve been at it for years then you should decide what you want to achieve and where you wnat to go with your bodybuilding experience. Once you have made that decision then you will know if AAS is going to be fore you or not. You are not going to find any one, not a single person at all who is going to ever recomend an poral only cycle such as D-bol or anything else. The sad truth about AAS is that if you want to grow using them then you will have to go through injections and most importantly get over the idea that you cna use them with out injecting because it is a big waste of a), our advice b), your time and c)your money. Aaron I am not telling you not to do or use gear but you are not going to be able to do a cycle and see any thing good come fom it unless you do injections. Just my .02 worth and I hope this helps you a little bit. Md-

aaron

Jul 28, 2005
Tijuana, Mexico
thank you for your help and concern... i am absorbing everything you guys are telling me in a positive way thats why i joined this forum i knew you guys would help! thank you everyone! i am going to continue reading up on some topics and decide if this is something i am ready to commit to. are there a members pics forums i want to see some of oyur guys awesome gains and what not. that will hype me up and make me make the right decisions.