AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

liver pills
Old
  (#1)
cawb

liver pills - 07-30-2005, 11:25 AM

i heard about these pills called Liver pills. was said if you took two of them it was like eatting 8 pieces of liver , any input would be helpful

"NO REP IS SO IMPORTANT AND NO TASK IS SO URGENT THAT WE CAN NOT TAKE THE TIME TO PERFORM OUR WORKOUTS SAFELY"
[email protected] Authority.COM

Old
  (#2)
travis

07-30-2005, 11:40 AM

why would you want to take in some thing else's liver. Its the trash can of the body. I would think that you would get all of the bad stuff along with the good. Just my opinion though

Old
  (#3)
cawb

07-30-2005, 11:51 AM

i figure most of the bad is already cleaned out in order for it to pass all fed regulations and everything else should be cleared out whil it is being cooked plus liver is supposed to be really high in protein....

"NO REP IS SO IMPORTANT AND NO TASK IS SO URGENT THAT WE CAN NOT TAKE THE TIME TO PERFORM OUR WORKOUTS SAFELY"

Old
  (#4)
travis

07-30-2005, 11:59 AM

You are right cooked liver is very high in protien. Im not sure if all the bad is cooked out. Or if its removed in the process of making the pills. Like I said it just my opinion. Besides liver tastes like hell. yuck

Old
  (#5)
Freejay

07-30-2005, 12:23 PM

The primary benefit of liver (in it's raw form) is that it is not only high in protien, but it has a lot of B vitamins as well. I would not personally use it or the pills as a supplement. Just get your protien from good cleean sources (lean beef, chicken, fish,etc) and from powders. As for B vitamins, you can get much higher doses from pills and or injectable forms.

American Bad Ass!! :rockon:

Old
  (#6)
needsomeinfo

09-21-2005, 08:05 PM

I have heard of lots of hardcore bodybuilders taking one emassicated liver pill and one L-Glutamine pill on the hour every hour and making dramatic gains, if they can take that many , I dont see it hurting anyone else, Besides I grew up eating raw liver (from deer mostly) and sometimes meat and i have never got sick from it, I also think there is a chance it might be "purified" , but I wouldn't bet on that

Old
  (#7)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi

09-21-2005, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsomeinfo
I have heard of lots of hardcore bodybuilders taking one emassicated liver pill and one L-Glutamine pill on the hour every hour and making dramatic gains, if they can take that many ,
I think that is desicated liver pills.
I heard of bodybuilders doing that back in the 70's, but it pretty much petered out because it didn't work. I've never heard of anyone doing it in the 21st century.

Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"

Last edited by DragonRider; 09-21-2005 at 09:02 PM.

Old
  (#8)
needsomeinfo

09-22-2005, 12:10 AM

yeah it is desicated , lol , my bad , yeah it is an oldschool thing

Old
  (#9)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi

09-22-2005, 11:27 AM

What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. Ecclesiates 1:9

Just keep in mind that if something works, it stands the test of time.
Like Dianabol for example.

Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"

Old
  (#10)
cawb

09-22-2005, 05:08 PM

did somebody say d-bol ,50 mg a day i'll post back after i hit the scales also taking 1000 mcg b12 starting next week decided to leave the liver alone ..lol

Old
  (#11)
healthfreak

09-22-2005, 05:28 PM

I use to take those descicated liver pills. 6 at a time 3 times a day or something. couldnt notice any differences because all the other shit AI was taking. they were the biggest pills Ive ever sean. tasted shitty to

Old
  (#12)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi

09-22-2005, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthfreak
I use to take those descicated liver pills.
I used them back in the 1970's along with this liquid crap called predigested protein (talk about shitty tasting). How many of you can say that?

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"