©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

your analysis my knowledgable brothers...

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
For 4 weeks my weight has been a steady 206 -209. I've been on 7 weeks, started at 193lbs after 2 mo's of cutting. I added MasTech Monday (830 cal, 150 carbs, 45 protein) once a day. Hasn't really added even a 1/2 pound yet. I've been eating clean, when I was 220 last cycle I was def fatter than I am now. Any opinions on how to get that last 10lbs w/o getting fat? I'm at about 4500 cals a day, 290 protein, 510 carbs.

If anything I picked up 2lbs at least for a few days going from 100mg Drol to 45mg Dbol. Then from Dbol to Test prop 100mg eod again no change! I added more Deca (750wk) and switched to 750wk test e (down from 1g) but it's only been 10 days so no change there yet.

Thx!!

P

pincrusher

your carbs are ok but your protein is a little low. you should bump it up to at least 400grams per day. this will also add some more cals to your diet with the added protein. just remember this, if ya stop growin it is usually because your body needs more fuel. as we cycle, one thing people fail to realize or forget about is that at the beginning of a cycle, our nutritional needs are different than at the end of a cycle.
as we grow larger, the same amount of food that worked at the beggining of a cycle will start to inch towards being a maintenance level of food intake.
you should alwasy increase your food intake proportionately with your gains.