©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how to gain lean mass

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
this is gonna seem like a dumb question but I think I have successfully confused myself. What is the difference between a bulker and a lean mass stack. i have done a test cycle before and a test and eq and winny cycle. i have test e,/tren/and anavar on hand right now. Would that make a good cycle for like good gains without water, and I am very prone to gyno, I hav this fat on my chest that I can never ever seem to get rid off, since I was a kid. Also I dont want to gain more than like 15 lbs i want to stay like 190-200 ish. Main thing is I dont want to look to bulky,but I wanna know that I have the muscle there, sort like GNC model look. I know everyone says test should be the base of every cycle, but if I took tren eq and var and did a cycle without test in it, would I still get quality gains? I just dont want to mess with things that can cause gyno, I know one can take an anti e, but I also wanted to avoid the puffed face i get with test. Any help would be awesome.

Mark

P

pincrusher

estrogen conversion is the main culprit of the water retention so if you take an anti-e throughout your cycle starting it 1 week prior to the start of your cycle, you should be fine.
i would not run the tren/eq/var cycle because the tren & eq will cause your woodie to become a noodle instead. run the tren/test e cycle with the anavar or get yourself some winny and run it the last 6 weeks of the tren.test cycle.
lots of cardio in the gym will also help ya with getting rid of stubborn fat. do 1 session per day on workout days and 2 sessions per day on non workout days

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
but what do I expect to gain out of a test/tren/var cycle? like lean muscle, or am I going to look bulky? Also if I do cardio while on a this cycle will I still gain weight? I shouldnt expect to be at a lower bf while gaining weight should I. People say u cant lose fat and gain muscle at the same time, is this true?

W

wolfyEVH

bigmark3d said:
but what do I expect to gain out of a test/tren/var cycle? like lean muscle, or am I going to look bulky? Also if I do cardio while on a this cycle will I still gain weight? I shouldnt expect to be at a lower bf while gaining weight should I. People say u cant lose fat and gain muscle at the same time, is this true?

test/tren/var is a great cutting stack........only the test aromatizes into estrogen. With this cycle, i doubt you'd have to worry about putting on fat, regardless of diet (unless its mcdonalds 24/7) just eat clean, do your cardio, and you'll be fine. I would still eat a decent amount of carbs as well, just dont over do it. Remember to take in your good fats (fish oil, peanut butter, flax, etc) and eat a ton of protein.

GearMan

Banned
Jun 10, 2004
Australia
You can do almost anything with those products... lean bulk or outright mass bulk... it mainly depends on diet more so than the actual gear you are planning on using here.

Far too often people get way too hung up on the AAS end of things and lose sight of the utmost important things like diet, rest and the exercises themselves.

While this is not what would be classified by most as a usual mass bulker... it could be.

Diet is key... it will make or break any cycle.

Get that in check and you can do just about anything you want, and go anywhere you want to go within your goals.

... best of luck to you!

MdTNT

bro', the tren is gonna kep you pretty len and hard as well as vascular so thats one lus, second i owuld nto mix the eq and tren for the reason none other than you're bp.
As for gaining lean mass, you can do anythign but your diet is gonna dictate what kinda gains you have, if youeat clean and watch carbs then you cna take any stack and make it a lean mass stack IMHO. M-

P

pincrusher

although like everyone is stating, your diet is key, some products will help break down adipose tissue(fat cells) better than others. a tren/test/var cycle will help break down fat cells better than some other combined products. it could make just enough of a difference to where you will see the results you are looking for versus just seeing ok results.