©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

D-bol

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
a freind of mine is needle shy and was wondering about weather or not he could do just a d-bol cycle for 6 weeks.. was unsure how to answer so i just told him i would find out .. how much of the gains will he be able to retain? and is there a certain pct that he would need to take?

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
cawb said:
a freind of mine is needle shy and was wondering about weather or not he could do just a d-bol cycle for 6 weeks.. was unsure how to answer so i just told him i would find out .. how much of the gains will he be able to retain? and is there a certain pct that he would need to take?

Did you ask your friend WHY?? IMO, a 6 week cycle is a waste of time. A
D-bol only cycle will get you strong and give you a nice big puffy feeling but once you go off it will be like pulling the plug on a inflatable toy, all your gains and size will be gone. Tell your friend to find some Test! Anything else would be a waste of his time.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
you said the d-bol will get you strong right .. now will he be able to retain the strength that he aquires during the cycle...

i told him that he wasnt gonna hear what he wanted but he would hear what was best for him.. he watches me sometimes when i take my injections the last time my girlfrien thought he was gonna break his own arm from sqeezing it so hard..lol

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
cawb said:
you said the d-bol will get you strong right .. now will he be able to retain the strength that he aquires during the cycle...

i told him that he wasnt gonna hear what he wanted but he would hear what was best for him.. he watches me sometimes when i take my injections the last time my girlfrien thought he was gonna break his own arm from sqeezing it so hard..lol

Honestly bro, I've never read anything good about D-bol only cycles. Your friend would more than likely loose all size and strength gaines. Even when you jumpstart a test cycle with D-bol, once you stop the D-bol you can feel your body loose size and strength until the test kicks in. If he's a good friend of yours, let him watch you inject more and try to get him more comfortable with pinzs.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
he's a big chicken shit...lol , but i dont guess i help the matter any the first time he watched me inject i got sick to my stomach and almost passed out...lol..