©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gaining throughout a cycle

P

pincrusher

here is some simple advice that will help you gain throughout your cycle instead of seeing diminished gains during the latter part.
while planning for a cycle, we all determine how much food is needed to grow based on the 2x bodyweight formula for protein needs & 20x bodyweight formula for total caloric needs. what most people do not realize is that during a cycle, to keep gaining you MUST constantly increase your food intake proportionately to the gains you have already made. an example of this:

starting weight 200lbs
starting nutritional needs: protein 400grms, cals 4000
6 week point of cycle weight 220lbs
total nutritional needs: protein 440grms cals 4400

as you see you must constantly increase your food intake to make gains throughout your cycle instead of eating a steady amount for the 10-12 week cycle.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
This explains why I stopped gaining around week 7 on each of my 2 cycles. I wont let that happen again.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
damn.....How could I have overlooked this..!...I guess it just makes sense for your food intake to be directly proportional to weight increase.....!

thx for the post pin...

W

wolfyEVH

probably the most common thing......... "hey, i think my steroids stopped working" "i'm not gaining" ....... well probably cause you're eating for a man 20 lbs less than you are!!!

P

pincrusher

this also helps to explain why some people loose alot of their hard earned gains when they come off-cycle. peopel tend to drop their food intake back down to what it was prior to the start of a cycle but that is a very wrong thing to do. you must use your new weight to determine what a proper maintenance amount of nutrition you need each day. if you drop back down to your old eating habits and amounts then your body will want to follow suit and drop its weight back down also.
these food intake mistakes are probably one of the top reasons why people do not gain or loose all their gains when they come off.