©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

white spots ?

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i just noticed on my quads right around the area of the injection i have real little white spots about 6 or7 on each quad.. :confused: i checked my ass ,no white spots just little red pimples :D .... what are the white spots or has anyone ever got them before.....

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
weird. i didnt know you could even get little red spots.. i have nothing near mine looks like normal skin but my second dose is tomorrow morning so hopefully goes well

P

pincrusher

cawb said:
i just noticed on my quads right around the area of the injection i have real little white spots about 6 or7 on each quad.. :confused: i checked my ass ,no white spots just little red pimples :D .... what are the white spots or has anyone ever got them before.....
uh-oh, sounds like your developing leprosy. better hack off the legs now before its to late J/K :D
not sure what to tell ya about the spots. i seem to think i may have gotten some when i did quad injections but not sure. you sure they are not tiny pimples developing around the hair folicles on your legs?

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
wolfyEVH said:
scar tissue maybe??? what size needles you using?
dont think they ar escare tissuer because each quad has only gotten one shot a piece i have switched injection sites every shot trying to find out what works best for me..... 23g x 1.5

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
pincrusher said:
uh-oh, sounds like your developing leprosy. better hack off the legs now before its to late J/K :D
not sure what to tell ya about the spots. i seem to think i may have gotten some when i did quad injections but not sure. you sure they are not tiny pimples developing around the hair folicles on your legs?
dont know what they are ...shit i may have had them before and just never noticed. they are easy to see now because i shave all the areas i inject into to help locate the bigger vains.. but most of them are already gone and they didnt hurt or anything so everything is cool just me being parnoid.... ;)

MdTNT

pincrusher said:
uh- you sure they are not tiny pimples developing around the hair folicles on your legs?

exactly what i was thinking, i used to have them alot especially after a heavy cycle with all of the oil building up it finds the easiest way out and that is the msot common larger pourous area. M-

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
MdTNT said:
exactly what i was thinking, i used to have them alot especially after a heavy cycle with all of the oil building up it finds the easiest way out and that is the msot common larger pourous area. M-
i am only taking two shots a week mon-250mg and thur-250mg.. thanks for everybodies concern but i really think i am just being paranoid but i does feel good to be loved..... :D