©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hey Guys!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I'm back...My hard drive blew and couldn't do a thing about it either....I see we have a few newbies...Welcome all...I've been off 5 weeks now and probably going to start up real soon....I got an injection in my left elbow and all is really well with it....In case you guys were wondering the Doc told me that the injection is a permanent fix..not temp as I thought...Tennis elbow on my left arm go figure I'm right handed..

P

pincrusher

big o said:
I'm back...My hard drive blew and couldn't do a thing about it either....I see we have a few newbies...Welcome all...I've been off 5 weeks now and probably going to start up real soon....I got an injection in my left elbow and all is really well with it....In case you guys were wondering the Doc told me that the injection is a permanent fix..not temp as I thought...Tennis elbow on my left arm go figure I'm right handed..
must have come from holding the book in your right hand in the bathroom leaving the other to perform your manly duties on yourself LOL

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
No not even close Pin...I finally blew a nut Sunday morning afater about 3 weeks or so of hard dicky but no shooty...I sent you a pm..Could use a little advice..