©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Funny Guy!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well guys this is 1 reason why you shouldn't drink...Sat. was my wedding party and had 40 or so guests...I tapped a keg of Sam Adam's Summer Ale at 11:00 in the morning..Yes I started at 11:02...Well my neighbors dog keeps coming over and shitting on my front lawn and never,ever picks it up..Well I got ripped and the little fucking dog comes over and shits in the same spot for a couple of months....Well like a drunk that I am I went over to the neighbors front lawn dropped my draws and squirted 1 of the nastiest shits I think I ever took..Wiped my ass with a couple of napkins and went back to drinking.....Now my wife comes in last nite with her panties in a wad because the neighbor told her that they watched me and couldn't believe what I did..Now I have a sense of humor but these people obviously don't...
What do you think guys?...Funny or un called for?

P

pincrusher

damn i think that was funny as hell and the neighbors deserved it LOL
next time take a shovel and pick up the dogshit with it and put it at their door so they step in it when they come out.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
super funny

Man, I wish I worked out with you. You are my hero with that kinda drunk hijinx. I would have done that maybe at night when nobody saw me but in broad daylight? Thats hysterical!

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
:yesway: If I had to rate it from 1 1o 10... 10 being the funniest.... it would be a fu**ing 50 by a landslide... they deserved it..... And the best part is, they got to see you do it... I bet they watch where their dog shits for now on...... :moon:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Thats great. Jim Carey did that in Me, Myself, and Irene. I laughed my ass off. :D

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
tee said:
Thats great. Jim Carey did that in Me, Myself, and Irene. I laughed my ass off. :D

co-sign! that shit was funny as hell!

i think you did the right thing. thats wack as hell having a neighbors dog shit in your front yard. now if YOUR dog does it in YOUR back yard, its fine. thats weak that happens, but again, you did the right thing. :D

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
One time I rang the neighbor's doorbell and then started pissing on the door, they opened it up and I peed all over their shoes.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Everyone but my wife and neighbor thinks it's funny....This was about 6:eek:o or so and right smack in the middle too....After I did it I remembered that also on Me,Myself & Irene....She say's it's the most disgusting thing she's seen.....These professionals have no sense of humor.....