©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

best fat burners?

M

McKenzie

I only found clen to be effective for "me" if my body % was already low, diet was clean and cardio was on track.... I really didnt like teh sides of slight headache and shakes (being I'm a nurse and it didnt look very professional). Although others like it and find it effective. I prefer ECA as it gives me more energy and am currently using Lipo 6. I've heard Ripped Fuel is good.

P

pincrusher

i also have used lipo6 and like the results i saw after only 1 bottle of usage. that is the only one i have experience with other than a run of dnp which worked great if ya can handle the constant sweats all damn day & night. soaked bedsheets were a norm when on dnp for only 2 weeks but i lost 13lbs approximately in that time without changing my diet or anything else.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
pincrusher said:
i also have used lipo6 and like the results i saw after only 1 bottle of usage. that is the only one i have experience with other than a run of dnp which worked great if ya can handle the constant sweats all damn day & night. soaked bedsheets were a norm when on dnp for only 2 weeks but i lost 13lbs approximately in that time without changing my diet or anything else.

maybe dnp would be good for the winter, but its hot as hell already so ill skip that.