©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

home or buy?

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
is it possible that if i do my own brewing that i can make gear that is more sterile then the vet or mexico stuff? I plan on making my own. and i would also like it to be more sterile. i am gonna use everything from sterile vials to sterile gloves along with baking the gear.

W

wolfyEVH

sesso said:
is it possible that if i do my own brewing that i can make gear that is more sterile then the vet or mexico stuff? I plan on making my own. and i would also like it to be more sterile. i am gonna use everything from sterile vials to sterile gloves along with baking the gear.

well you would have to lab test it to see if it was more sterile, but i'd trust me making my own gear than UG labs, (even though i'd still use UG labs). I would hope you use sterile viles......the big thing is to make sure you filter it and have at least 2% BA per batch. You can go to 1% but i'd rather go to 2 or 3%. I would only bake the gear (heat it up) to make filtering much easier or help get it to hold. Just make sure you're not in a dusty dirty room when doing this, gloves really wouldnt be necessary, just wash your hands really well.