©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Check my HGH mix please

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
Ok I got my HGH (2) 60iu bottles.

I am planning to mix it with 1.5ml of the BA water. That should mean for 10units on the slinpin I will be injecting 4.5iu of GH. Is this correct or is my math flawed?

Next question, once I start doing 4.5iu 5 days on 2 days off how long before I start to notice any changes?

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
USMC5811 said:
Ok I got my HGH (2) 60iu bottles.

I am planning to mix it with 1.5ml of the BA water. That should mean for 10units on the slinpin I will be injecting 4.5iu of GH. Is this correct or is my math flawed?

Next question, once I start doing 4.5iu 5 days on 2 days off how long before I start to notice any changes?

Check this thread for some interesting information about HGH: http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=5541

It will take at least one month to really feel the GH, and the best effects come from using it for many, many months.

P

pincrusher

as far as changes to your body, it takes a long time to see any. you will feel symptoms of gh within probably a week. to will get a tingling feeling throughout your body, you may develop carpal tunnel symptoms in your wrists and soreness in other joints.