©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Masteron

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Since Masteron Enhances Other Steroids What Are Your Opinions Of Running It For A Few Weeks During A Bulker?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Seems like it would be fine to me. Might actually increase the anabolic effect of the Test in your cycle, while at the same time helping to increase muscle density and vascularity. Personally I like Masteron a lot!

P

pincrusher

if looking to run another aas product to enhance the test, would not winny be cheaper to use? it will provide the same enhancement as masteron being that they will both attach to the SHBG thus freeing up more test for your body to use.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
pincrusher said:
if looking to run another aas product to enhance the test, would not winny be cheaper to use? it will provide the same enhancement as masteron being that they will both attach to the SHBG thus freeing up more test for your body to use.

he may not want to be going the 17aa route. i think masteron would be a godo idea, how much you thinking of running sarge?

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Test E, Deca, Eq And Dbol. Insulin A Few Weeks In The Begining And Igf After The Insulin Is Done

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
BIGSARGE said:
Test E, Deca, Eq And Dbol. Insulin A Few Weeks In The Begining And Igf After The Insulin Is Done

Loll i wanted to quote you but i pressed "report", sry.
I just want to know what's Igf ?