©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Im back

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Whats up fellas, this move has been tough, especially moving from a house to an apartment. And doing it by myself to the 3rd damn story. Another reason why bb is great. im getting dsl hooked up wednesday. i'll get back to yall's pm's as soon as i can.

W

wolfyEVH

i guess we can take down all the "Hurray!! Tex is Gone!" banners

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah good to be back. i already broke in this new town. its funny, friday and saturday i went solo to this country bar and met a girl on friday, who was there again last night. we were talking and dancing, and she is all like i like you and you have a nice bod, yada yada yada. then i meet this older blonde bombshell, about 38, i mean freaking hot. so we start dancing, and i probably already had 9 whiskey and cokes, and i asked her, hey do you want to go to my place when this closes and have fun. and she goes "your direct" and she says yes. and im like fuck yeah, then the first girl comes up to us and tries to pull me away. finally she leaves and keeps mad dogging me. so the bar closes and i tell the blonde hottie i 'll meet her at her car. then first girl finds me and is like i thought you were different, i really liked you. im thinking i just met you. well she gives me this stupid rant and the blonde girl is waiting near but a little away from us. finally i look up and she is gone. me and the first girl ended up making out but thats it. i didnt even get the blonde's number. im so pissed, damn rookie mistake. its always good to tag an older lady every once in a while, to show them the new stuff. dammit.