©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can. Gov. sux

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
I AM CANADIAN.......and proud to be...but any cunuck has gota admit our Gov. sucks....lawyers and politicions....druming up more laws all the time just to justify there existence......and how about all of the scandals and missing money......how is our political system even considered a democracy when Mp's have to vote with their party not the people that voted them, in or get canned....our whole system was coppied from the british sytem ...the british system was partialy created by the monarchy ....and is outdated ...and is based on trusting the Gov. to do the right thing......the senate is a retirment home for the primemisters old freinds.......medicare slipping away.....gay mariage....pot legalization.....I guess it could be alot worse.......but all the same our Gov. sucks

Some times its hard to be a Canadian :sniper:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
tordon said:
I AM CANADIAN.......and proud to be...but any cunuck has gota admit our Gov. sucks....lawyers and politicions....druming up more laws all the time just to justify there existence......and how about all of the scandals and missing money......how is our political system even considered a democracy when Mp's have to vote with their party not the people that voted them, in or get canned....our whole system was coppied from the british sytem ...the british system was partialy created by the monarchy ....and is outdated ...and is based on trusting the Gov. to do the right thing......the senate is a retirment home for the primemisters old freinds.......medicare slipping away.....gay mariage....pot legalization.....I guess it could be alot worse.......but all the same our Gov. sucks

Some times its hard to be a Canadian :sniper:
All government is a total joke. Its all crooked with money & power driving the system.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
In Jersey we have a movement going on called "GRIP" Get Rid Of Incumbent Politicians. My state did the right thing and voted Kerry in. Bush is one scarey, ready to fall off the right wing mofo. I am a Christian, but that guy scares me. He and his cronies are taking over. Litttle by little our liberties are being stolen.

Vote them out until you find a good one.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Blackbird said:
In Jersey we have a movement going on called "GRIP" Get Rid Of Incumbent Politicians. My state did the right thing and voted Kerry in. Bush is one scarey, ready to fall off the right wing mofo. I am a Christian, but that guy scares me. He and his cronies are taking over. Litttle by little our liberties are being stolen.

Vote them out until you find a good one.
You really think Kerry was the answer???? I wouldnt piss on him or his fat ass wife if they were on fire. Im very disappointed with Bush, but Kerry would have really been the shits. All politicians are pathetic slime.

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
I know ill probebly piss someone off by saying this.....I don't know anybody who dosn't think that Bush is a lunatic.......yah i know i live in canada, but the whole world see's and knows the nature of Bush......I'm happy that we here in canada are not subject to the popaganda, and hype that I know you have to endure as he try's to convince everyone that he is right and in the right.....and this ongoing war on gear that seems to be picking up momentum down there.....seriosly though what proof or truth do they have that gear is this evil monster they claim.......none of coarse.......but that does not matter anymore.........with enough media attention and hype......they can muster anything into what ever they want......just add fear.......... :sniper: