©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

it's offical

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
well guys i am now starting to see some good gains and so is everybody else i have had 4 different people say to me that i look like i am getting thicker. one guy came into the locker room while i was changing my shirt and he was like DAMN DOG YOU LOOK FUCKEN THICK he hasnt seen me in about a month. also this was good for me ego i came out of the gas station yestarday without my shirt on and this chick in the passinger seat started breaking her neck checken me out and then gave me a little wave.... :smoker:

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
latino~heat said:
Really LMAO...whats ur cycle bro..
L~H
500mg a week of test e done on mon,thurday.. i have nolva on hand but no sign of gyno .. so far so good...and i am in my fourth week..

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
nice dude... i have went from 135 on july 13th to 145 on aug 13th. but i am just starting week 3 on monday. so 2 weeks were natural still

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
dugie82 said:
lol damn man this is a gay ass thread.

Who cares about some small dude getting complimented or ugly chicks hitting on some one. Keep it to yourself.

dugie are you butt hurt? or is it cuz you carry around 20+ pounds of fat?

it might make him happy that people actually notice him.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
sesso said:
dugie are you butt hurt? or is it cuz you carry around 20+ pounds of fat?

it might make him happy that people actually notice him.

The first sentence isn't even coherent so i'm going to ignore it.

20 pounds of fat? Post up some pics big boy, you've seen mine.

I can see why some one would be happy about being noticed but why gloat about it? I love it when some one compliments my physique, but do i run home and make a new thread about it to inflate my ego? No.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
lol come on if you're going to debate me at least use readable sentences. That and the dude thinks i'm fat lol.

tee what do you think about people that openly brag about the most meaningless stuff, i think its annoying as hell.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
dugie82 said:
lol come on if you're going to debate me at least use readable sentences. That and the dude thinks i'm fat lol.

tee what do you think about people that openly brag, i think its annoying as hell.

I hate all people! :D

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
my 2 cents

dugie82 said:

tee what do you think about people that openly brag about the most meaningless stuff, i think its annoying as hell.

I think if a thread bothers you that much then you should back out of it and ignore it... I mean why make yourself look like a jackass by tyring to bring someone else down... now I too will leave this thread alone...

ONLY after saying congrats cawb... keep up the good work....

mike

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
What a funny ass thread! Congratulations Cawb, it's always nice to be complimented and realize all that work is paying off. BUT!!!!!! You are a fag!!!!!! :D Just kidding bro!

Better be careful Dugie, seems like Sarge is getting antsy to use that banning stick of his!! Let Cawb feel good about himself without the comments. ;)