©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I Stink

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
:fart: i know :gives: but this stuff is getting worse every day ,hell i try to get myself away from it. and also my piss is now dark yellow is it from the juice or just maybe my diet

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
NO NO NO NO... my pee dont stink my farts and those healthy shits i take is what is stinken..................cranberry mix and oj

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
are you drinking enough liquid? i have gas all day from drinking milk... shit smells because of bacteria in ur shit... its the protein intake probably. my pee is only dark when im dehydrated cuz theres a higher urea concentration... my peee is flourescent yellow from taking my vitamins....

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
How many protein shakes are you drinking? When I take in a lot of protein from shakes, my family leaves for the day!

Zaven

May 18, 2005
STEELADDICTION said:
How many protein shakes are you drinking? When I take in a lot of protein from shakes, my family leaves for the day!
same here bro......lol

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
STEELADDICTION said:
i usally take 2 to 3 a day with whole milk and each shake including the milk has 28 g of protein