©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What your screen name means to you.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Just curious what some of your screen names stand for or why you chose it. I realize some are pretty obvious, but others make me curious. For me, STEELADDICTION was chosen because of weight lifting (yes I know weights are made of iron), and because I work in a steel mill anddddd because I'm made of fucking STEEL!! :D . What about the rest of you???

W

wolfyEVH

wolfyEVH EVH = Eddie Van Halen. the "wolfy" is short for wolfgang. Eddie's signature guitar, the peavey wolfgang, (which i own) it is also his son's name.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
wolfyEVH EVH = Eddie Van Halen. the "wolfy" is short for wolfgang. Eddie's signature guitar, the peavey wolfgang, (which i own) it is also his son's name.

Yours is one I've wondered about, and to think I thought you were hairy and howled at the moon! Sweet name bro, never would have guessed.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Wes is my first name... Sandman was highschool nickname, plus last name is sanford and people like to spell it SAND instead of SAN...... Thus SandmanWes

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
people used to torment me by calling me smikey when I was younger... it just kinda grew on me...lol

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I wear tons of Diesel clothing, have been referred to as Diesel the last couple years in the gym. Then shaved my head last year and people began calling me Greg Diesel lol. The tattoo in the avatar is real also.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Freejay....My name is Jay, and I was recently divorced (free) when I came up with the name. So ladies....I'm single...let's mingle!