©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cawb

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
BIGSARGE said:
Where The Hell Is Cawb I Havnt Seen Him In A Few Days
hey bro whats up i have been out camping and canoing. trying to relax a little didnt have time to workout but between carrying the fire wood and rowing that big ass canoe and all the trail walks i think i am still ok .. it feels good to be missed :wiggle:

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
thanks McK seems everything is still running good around here now i just gotta play catchup on all the posts to see what i missed

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
cawb said:
thanks McK seems everything is still running good around here now i just gotta play catchup on all the posts to see what i missed

its an opportunity to whore around. :sniper:

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
yeah it was great i caught two bass and a blue gill but i wasnt able to enjoy the water way to many alligators in lake giffen , while under a bridge we say about a ten footer..

P

pincrusher

cawb said:
yeah it was great i caught two bass and a blue gill but i wasnt able to enjoy the water way to many alligators in lake giffen , while under a bridge we say about a ten footer..
afraid of a lil ole gator LOL hell when i lived in charleston sc. we used to go wake boarding in a resevoir full of gators. i even went over the tail of one once when the boat pulling me got to close to the shore when turning and io swung out till i almost touched land. went right over than darn gators tail and scared him more than it did me.
it is great to go outdoors for a weekend and just enjoy nature. :)