©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

things to do in china?

P

pincrusher

well i will be off to china sometime in the next 3 months with the wife when we go to pick up the child we are adopting. was wondering if anyone has been there befor eand has any advise as to what to do, where to go, etc?
how much would it cost to hire a local girl for a 3-some with the wife & i :D
not sure which province we will be going to yet but will know that as soon as we get our child assignment here within the next month.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I have 2 adopted sisters from china and all I can say is watch what you eat. My father got sick numerous times from there unsanitary food.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Also bro check out the child good because They strap the younger children to there cribs and it leaves horrible muscle tears and permanent bruising. Just recently 3 months ago We adopted a one and a half year old her back, wrists and ankles were bruised to shit.

P

pincrusher

thanks healthfreak for the words of advise. so far we have not heard of anything bad about any of the children adopted through the agency we are going with and we have met with quite a few families who already have adopted.
with the food issue, yeah foreign food can be very disruptive to our fragile digestive system. i have 6 years experience though travelling round the world from when i was a crewmember on a c-141starlifter while in the airforce. got to eat lots of foreign food from just about everywhere including the orient, africa, middle east, western & eastern europe, south america, pretty much everywhere. have gotten sick my fair share also :)