©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

corpus christi april 2006

P

pincrusher

well i will be in corpus christi in april 22nd-29th of 2006. are there any members here who live there or close by? would love to meet up with a few and hang out since i may be travelling alone this time(wife needs to stay home with the baby)
if anyone is interested in meeting up then let me know. it can be guys or dolls(prefer dolls :D )
would love to have someone to train with during that week and in excchange i will teach you all the ins & outs of bowling LOL if any females want to help me do some cardio let me know ;)

M

McKenzie

I dont live near there Pin....but I hope you have fun and try to BEHAVE! lol

*bad pin*

P

pincrusher

McKenzie said:
I dont live near there Pin....but I hope you have fun and try to BEHAVE! lol

*bad pin*
but if i behave i will not be having any fun :D

P

pincrusher

TexasCreed said:
i dont know pin, sounds kinda risky. only if boozing is involved
what? you think i would get away from the wife for a whole week & not drink. havent you ever been in a bowling alley during leagues, hell everyone is drinkin.
i just need something to do besides hanging with the old farts that make up the rest of the 3 teams we take to the tournament every year. they are quite boring to be around cause all they ever want to do is go siteseeing and look at stupid boring shit i learned about when i was in elementary school LOL

P

pincrusher

a-bomb83 said:
well forget that, i'm not going to texas,lol.
well it is a beach town so that helps a little LOL if it was in the middle of the state i would think twice about going also :D

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
Pin...I live in north part of Texas and always go to Galveston or Corpus "Padre Island" to fish it up, drink it up and party up!
holla at me i'll hook up w/ u..
L~H

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Come to TX. The weather is great. Sunny and like 1,000,000 degrees.

I love it here though. There is no place like TX!!!