©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Thinking about becomeing a "Kinesiology" major..

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
hey as some of you already know...im starting college soon. im thinknig about this major, does anyone here know exactly what is involoved with it and what kinda jobs i can get? all i know about it, is that people in those majors become like personal trainers and gym teachers and stuff...im thinking if im ever going to juice again it would be a good way to know more about my body and how to eat and train right...

and plus, how do i make my forum name have like those cool flame things everyone has?...i thought you had to be like a moderator to have your name like that! i see newbies having it...i want it too!! tell me how to get it...

and one more thing...havent been on here in awhile but i noticed there was a new mod named "Mckinzie" who is a girl....should we now call here "Anasci's First Lady"?...hey Mckinzie...How YOU doin???....lol. :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
shamrock10 said:
and plus, how do i make my forum name have like those cool flame things everyone has?...i thought you had to be like a moderator to have your name like that! i see newbies having it...i want it too!! tell me how to get it...
At the top of the page there is a grey bar with the word store in it. Drop the menu down from there and you will see actions that you can take. You can spend your points to buy different things.

McKenzie is my future girlfriend. She doesn't know it yet, so don't say anything, but if Pincrusher doesn't quit flirting with her, it's on baby. :p

Last edited: