©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

K-slim needs help

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
OK guys i need some help here with my buddy k- slim he is a new member here and he is supposed to be my work out partner.... he is trying to eat as much as me every day and he counjts his carb,protein,cal intake from time to time to see actually how much he is taking in. but here is the kicker i cant get it through his head that just eating like me doesnt mean that he is going to get big muscles. he eats like crazy as i do but he doesnt work out at all somebody please help me to tell him that he is just going to get fat. i have know him for years about 5 and he's pretty cool but with out weight training he is going to gain weight but not the kinda weight that he wants. if any body catches him on here please rag on him a bit to help him see the light

W

wolfyEVH

he doesnt work out at all??? does he expect his muscles to hypertrophy magically??

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
what are his current stats? i'm with wolfy, i've never seen muscles just magically grow without use of iron. just me though.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Maybe he is going to use one of these. I heard you dont have to lift a weight if you buy this. :D

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
i bet his plan is that he wants to get fat and turn it into muscle.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
Anasci.org said:
i bet his plan is that he wants to get fat and turn it into muscle.
no i think he just want to get fat. he always talks about ..if i could be built like my dad