©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

creatine help...

aaron

Jul 28, 2005
Tijuana, Mexico
hi everyone... before i decide to juice up the right way based on the research ive gained from the members on here a few weeks ago... i was wondering what creatine is... and how i can use that? i understand that if youre going to juice you have to juice right (steroids) but can someone help educate me on "Creatine"... what it does, how effective is it, is it liver safe? is it recommended as an alternative before i start cycling some test e.

W

wolfyEVH

aaron said:
hi everyone... before i decide to juice up the right way based on the research ive gained from the members on here a few weeks ago... i was wondering what creatine is... and how i can use that? i understand that if youre going to juice you have to juice right but can someone help educate me on Creating... what it does, is it recommended as an alternative before i start cycling some test e.

just do a google search on creatine monohydrate. creatine is all natural as well, found in meats and fish.

however it would be best to know your stats. your age, height, weight, years training, etc. wish this info, we can further help you

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
If you have not used creatine, you should give that a try before juicing. Creatine is safe there is basically no side effects and it raises your ATP levels so you can prolong fatigue, It also helps store more water in the muscle. If your going to take it Load up the first 5 days by taking 5 grams five or six times a day then after the fist five days you can maintain by taking 5 grams twice a day(preferably before and after you work out). Keep doing research and try creatine first. Also if you are on creatine you need to drink at least 1 gallon of water to benifit.

aaron

Jul 28, 2005
Tijuana, Mexico
thanks you guys... here are my stats to hopefully help you guys help me start a creatine cycle before juicing maybe in the future.

5' 7"... 165lbs (chubby in the mid section but trying to run daily to help that)... asian ethnicity (we arent big boned ppl haha)... weight lifting with buddies every day and sometimes every other day to allow muscles to heal... just water... no supplements of any kind at this moment... been working out one month so far. am showing results but would like that extra kick or boost you know? thank you

P

pincrusher

aaron said:
thanks you guys... here are my stats to hopefully help you guys help me start a creatine cycle before juicing maybe in the future.

5' 7"... 165lbs (chubby in the mid section but trying to run daily to help that)... asian ethnicity (we arent big boned ppl haha)... weight lifting with buddies every day and sometimes every other day to allow muscles to heal... just water... no supplements of any kind at this moment... been working out one month so far. am showing results but would like that extra kick or boost you know? thank you
creatine can be found at any supplement store such as GNC, vitamin world etc. you can also purchase it on-line from places such as www.dpsnutrition.com. it is pretty self explainatory as the manufacturers put the dosing info on the containers. one of the best but more expensive creatine products out on the market is celltech by muscletec. you should also be taking a good multivitamin supplement, a good amino acid supplement and also some glutamine at (4) 5gram dosages per day.

W

wolfyEVH

aaron said:

only been working out for a month. you shouldnt even be thinking about taking steroids until you have at least 2 years training IMO. you should be concentrating on proper lifting and eating. i wouldnt be worrying about creatine or other supplements to help you as of now. get your diet and training down pat.

aaron

Jul 28, 2005
Tijuana, Mexico
thank you pin crusher... i have written those down and will go to the nutrition store to see what $$$ im lookin at for a bottle of creatine... multivitamin... amino acid and glutamine. i heard about creatine in powder, pill, and liquid. any ideas on that ?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
the liquid is crap stick with the powder and mix it with grape juice ,dont forget about a post workout protien shake which is important because your body is looking for protien fast after working out so give it what it wants.

P

pincrusher

aaron said:
thank you pin crusher... i have written those down and will go to the nutrition store to see what $$$ im lookin at for a bottle of creatine... multivitamin... amino acid and glutamine. i heard about creatine in powder, pill, and liquid. any ideas on that ?
get a flavored creatine product which celltech happens to be cause all you do is mix it with water and drink away. stay away from the liquid forms as there have been studies that showed the creatine looses potency very rapidly once it is in liquid form.
dpsnutrition will beat any price you may see at a local gnc or vitamin world. it would be best to make up a list of products you like by going to a few different health supplement stores then going to dps and buying them there. will save ya tons of $$$

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
And dont forget about Whey protein. this is pretty much essential to take before and after you work out. Get some at any nutrition store.