©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is it just me.....

M

McKenzie

or does it look like Latino Heat's avatar is sporting wood?

A transformer with wood?

eh....just wondering :confused:

:)

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

McKenzie said:
or does it look like Latino Heat's avatar is sporting wood?

A transformer with wood?

eh....just wondering :confused:

:)
boy ever since you saw sesso's avatar, you will never look at any others the same way LOL
your avatar makes me hungry for some pie :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
OK, you guys grow up and quit flirting with McKenzie. Just because she has legs that look like they could wrap around you and crush you with pleasure doesn't mean she want's it pointed out constantly.

McKenzie, please forgive these morons for lusting over your long, sultry, muscular legs and let's get back to the original post.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
DragonRider said:
OK, you guys grow up and quit flirting with McKenzie. Just because she has legs that look like they could wrap around you and crush you with pleasure doesn't mean she want's it pointed out constantly.

McKenzie, please forgive these morons for lusting over your long, sultry, muscular legs and let's get back to the original post.

Wrap around you, crush you with pleasure, long, sultry, muscular.............................ummmmmmmm does anyone remember what the original post was?? :confused:

P

pincrusher

STEELADDICTION said:
Wrap around you, crush you with pleasure, long, sultry, muscular.............................ummmmmmmm does anyone remember what the original post was?? :confused:
i dont remember???????????? :D

M

McKenzie

Well thank you guys but I hate to bust your bubble...I dont have long legs :( I'm only 5'4. Strong, yes :D

Imdaman1...where is your avatar?

M

McKenzie

I probably was...*ahem* I mean I was holding onto the belt. I try to have my hands in each picture, as that is how most ppl recognize me *long nails, vascular hands*.

I love Michelob Light :D

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I see somebody has "given" me a nice, new avatar. I used to have an avatar - it was an animated, purple, monster-lookin thing slappin ass and humpin. lol - I got tired of it and got rid of it......unlike Tee - he's had that damn sleeping dog avatar for like 14 years now.