AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

OK I admitt it...
Old
  (#1)
Blackbird
Flatpicker

OK I admitt it... - 08-21-2005, 08:21 PM

I can't grill for shiot. I need simple advice for grilling steak and chicken. Everything I grill turns out charred on the outside and tough on the inside. I need advice on grilling temps and time and that sort of stuff.

BADASSDAD

Old
  (#2)
wolfyEVH

08-21-2005, 08:52 PM

dont grill on the flame. if its flaring, move the steaks to the outside till the flame dies down then put back on the hottest part of the grill. the key is not flipping steaks too much (i dont grill chicken so i can't speak for that) only flip a steak 3 times. 3 mins each side (total of 12 minutes) for a medium to rare steak.

Old
  (#3)
MdTNT

08-21-2005, 08:54 PM

raise the grid aay from the coals and make sure you spread the coals out evenly across teh bottom of the grill....keep that heart even and you should be fine.

Live to ride ride to live!!!

Supporter and promoter of British Dragon Products.

Old
  (#4)
KILLA
Banned

08-21-2005, 09:21 PM

500 degrees. Grill on one side until you notice the other side starting to cook, then flip. I only flip my steaks and chicken once, unless they are undercooked. I always cut in to make sure it is done.

Also, I use a gas grill with the lid closed. That retains heat and cooks the top of the meat as well.

Also, with chicken, marinate the breasts in Kraft House Italian dressing, or any other italian dressing for at least 3 hours, but no more than 12. I intentionally char the chicken a little because it adds awesome flaver when marinated with italian.

I am no grill expert. I actually think anyone who thinks they are a grill expert is a goob!

A ribeye from Saltgrass sounds awesome right now.

Old
  (#5)
turd ferguson

08-23-2005, 12:50 AM

here are some tips for you.

first off you do want a hot fire In the beginning and after you sear the meat you can lower the temp using vents.

If you are using charcoal you want a single layer of coals. You can use a chimney starter if you want, it gets the coals cherry red in about 15-20 minutes.

after you spread the coals slap the grate and let it heat up for about five. Next scrape the grill and oil it. you can use a brush or spray type olive oil. I have never used another kind but I am sure you can.

Chicken
when cooking chicken breasts its good to put a little olive oil in the marinade, it helps seal in the juices. With chicken breasts I cook them about 6-7 minutes per side total. You can flip after 3 in order to sear both sides quickly. Personally I never have cooked a breast longer than 15minutes.

steak
again you want a hot fire in order to sear it. Steaks with bones will be much more juicy than other cuts. One of my favorites is tri tip santa maria style. I cook a 3-4 pound tri tip for 30 minutes. An important part is letting the meat rest for at least 5 minutes after cooking.

home made santa maria seasoning
2 tspn rosemary
2 tspn garlic powder
2 tspn salt
1 tspn oregano leaves not ground
1-2 tspn ground pepper, depending on how you like it.

good luck

Old
  (#6)
cawb

08-24-2005, 05:14 PM

i agree with wolf , cook no longer than 12 min for your average 8 to 10 oz steak. i use a gas grill and i usally cook qat about 350 to 400 and i like my meat a little red inside i just turn down my burners and 3 min each side i flip my staeks only twice

"NO REP IS SO IMPORTANT AND NO TASK IS SO URGENT THAT WE CAN NOT TAKE THE TIME TO PERFORM OUR WORKOUTS SAFELY"
[email protected] Authority.COM

Old
  (#7)
max lift

08-24-2005, 06:09 PM

one more hint , let your steak sit out on the counter for 1/2 hour befor you cook it,having the meat at room temp will help out .